Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Figuresque Girl

Hi Everyone!

I have started a new blog to chronicle my weight loss journey.  I will continue to document about Little Bear and our family adjustment here at Curvy Runner, but felt that it would be best to start a new blog that has more of a weight loss focus.  I am trying to lose 122 pounds and would love for all of you to pop/click over and check it out.  Words of support and encouragement are welcome!  You can find my new blog "Figuresque Girl" here. 

I want to be the best mom that I can be, and that means:
 a. making sure that I live long enough to see him grow up
b. being a healthy role model for exercise and eating habits
c.being happy within myself, so that I am fun to be with

It's funny, I didn't learn how important it was to love myself until I had that little man in my life. I love him so much that the thought of not being here, of dying early, or missing out on fun activities simply because of my weight is simply not acceptable to me anymore.

I hope to see you there!
Stephanie

No comments: