Sunday, January 15, 2012

Family is the Best!

Little Bear and I were fortunate to be able to travel to see my family in Phoenix over the holidays.  It was his first time meeting his Pappa, Uncle Kirk, and cousins H and C.  Grandma or "Hey" as all the grandkids call her had already met LB when she flew up to help after my surgery in March.  I loved watching him interact with everyone, seeing those bonds forming,  but it was soooo hard to leave my family at the end.  Good thing Bart was here waiting for us in Canada or I might have been tempted to stay there!

Christmas at home with Daddy!


LB freaked out the first time Mr. Potato Heads' arm came off!

Hanging out with Pappa at 5am-They are both early birds!



Cruisin' at the zoo with my new BFF Chy.

Uncle Kirk is the greatest!

No comments: