Sunday, September 2, 2012

We are still here....


but I am a bad blogger Mommy.  So just to keep you up to date, we are all doing well.  Both Big Bear and I are working full time AND taking university classes (I am working towards a Master's in Counselling and he is working on Geology/Geography).  Little Bear has moved to the daycare in my school so we are all happier with less driving time and less time overall in daycare.

We spent 3 weeks bumming in Arizona with my parents and my brothers' kids.  Otherwise we are just trying to keep everything flowing with our busy schedules.  I am sure many of you can relate!  We still love and think about all of the amazing people we met through the adoption process- just haven't been very good at keeping in touch.  Promise to work on that!

Loves to ya'll!





1 comment:

Ranavan said...

Oh goodness! I can't believe how big he is getting. We have photos from Ethiopia cirulating on our t.v. when we listen to music, which is often, and we see wee Biya all the time....so good to see him growing and so happy!