Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ticker Baby Fell Off...

What can I say folks, we hit 12 months "officially" waiting this week. Of course anyone that knows me or understands adoption knows that we have been hoping, planning, saving, and working towards this adoption for the last four years. I imagine that it will be quite a while yet before we have our baby home. :(

So the ticker baby has returned to the front end...lets pray she doesn't have to fall off again before we can be a forever family.

I seriously need a quality project to keep me busy over the next few months....hmmmm what kind of trouble can I create?????

3 comments:

The Turgeon Expansion said...

Oh Lord, I so hope that baby doesn't have to do another lap. But cheers to 1 year in your pocket, that is a huge milestone. Let's hope things pick up the pace and some children can find their forever families quicker!

Farmboy and Buttercup said...

Love the sense of humor, even during the torturous waiting. No way is she falling off the ticker again....

Colleen and JF Bertrand said...

The wait is brutal! I hope that this speeds up for you!