Thursday, October 29, 2009

Taking A BIG Leap of Faith

Ok folks, I'm gonna do it. I am putting up the infamous "COUNTDOWN TO REFERRAL TICKER" do you hear the dramatic voice in that statement? We are at 16 months DTC next week, and I need less counting up, a little more counting down. I am setting the little guy for June 30/2010 which would be the 23 month mark for us. Seriously, if it goes any longer than that I WILL mutiny!!! Notice the slight bit of strain to my zenness...

Oh well, we all knew it couldn't last forever...but I'm still trying. Ommmmmm Ommmmmm Ommmmmmm ahhhhhh medication uh I mean um meditation yeahhhhhh :).

2 comments:

The Turgeon Expansion said...

Oh Lord, I hope you get a referral before 23 months! I hope the magic backward tickers work their magic for you!

Anonymous said...

and you just made me snort my diet coke. Hey, I'm all for medication, especially the kind involving chocolate and/or wine.

This time I am refusing to even HAVE a ticker of any variety!