Wednesday, October 7, 2009

15 Months and Counting




Still holding onto my "zenness". With all the talk lately of another 6-8 month wait it COULD be depressing if I let myself wallow-which I refuse to do. The reality for me is that another 6-8 months would mean a referral between April and June- ok I can live with that. Likely will NOT make it through court before closures (lets be realistic) therefore won't be doing any traveling until hmmmm....winter 2011? Which puts us at traveling WAYYYYYY to close to my husbands retirement which means he wouldn't be allowed to travel with me....so I am simply going to "will it into being" that we get through court and have fast times on medicals and everything else and can travel before Dec. 2010. Perhaps wishful thinking but....HEY PEOPLE I AM TRYING TO MAINTAIN MY ZEN HERE!!!!

5 comments:

Ranavan said...

And you are doing a fine job my friend!

Ummmmm...your husband does not look anywhere close to retirement in the photo you have on your blog...is he on the early retirement plan?

Anonymous said...

Retirement? I'm with Rana - he looks waaaayy to young :-)

Congratulations on completing 15 months and maintaining your sanity in the process. I hope timelines start to shorten up for you and that everything goes quickly and smoothly.

hazel

Anonymous said...

You are totally on the zen path, keep it and you'll be the zennest mommy on the block (is that a word, zennest?)!

Cheers to 15!

Stephanie said...

Yep he's a hottie! But...in the army you retire at 40 (if you want to) so 17 month countdown for that!

Colleen and JF Bertrand said...

Lady, you have patience and then some! Hang in there! You are doing great!