Sunday, September 19, 2010

Too Confused to Blog?

I don't know how else to explain my brain these days. All I hear in my head is "when, when, when will that visa arrive?", all I feel in my heart is "sad sad sad" my arms seem to echo "empty empty empty", much like the crib that sits in the room that I can't bare to walk into anymore.

With the latest "hey let's s*%$w with the adoptions of families by asking for new and different VISA documents-just because we can and with no explanation" I think I have finally reached my limit for "must maintain a positive outlook" quota. I am officially done with being patient, optimistic, and silver lining-ish. Congratulations VISA people-you've beaten it out of me!  The woman who was previously known as "sunshine" by most of her friends-is on hiatus. Now there is just a whole lot of stormy, pissed off, mother bear.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Hang in there, Steph! Praying for you in Florida!

hazel said...

I HATE this visa crap! I'm thoughts are with you.

Ramona said...

My thoughts are with you too... Hazel and I were together in a pile of VISA crap- come on Canadian government!!!

Janice said...

I'm right there with ya. I know exactly how you feel.
I got a copy of one of the new required docs. and it just repeats what other docs. already say - completely unnecessary in my view.

Our hands are so tied. It sucks.