Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Little Retail Therapy for MOI

Ok, so its not chocolate and wine but these ARE pretty awesome!

I have been working out so much (zumba 4 times a week) that my old shoes just wore right out. These new Zigs are  amazing to wear and so far I love them! But I had to buy a men's shoe as I refuse to wear the saccharine girly colours. Surprisingly these are narrow enough for a woman to wear comfortably.

For my down time my little nerdy self was ecstatic to find the latest book from the Wheel of Time series on sale-woot woot!!

See, I CAN find things to enjoy in my life today. Right now. I think I had a whole hour where I wasn't worried about adoption. It felt great.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Zumba 4 times a week?!!! No wonder you wore your shoes out! You are going to have so much energy when that baby arrives!

Colleen and JF Bertrand said...

I am thinking of you all of the time! I hope that something happens soon!