Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Seriously....

you don't even want to hear the language that came out of my mouth today.  We've been waiting for a very long 8 weeks to pass to prove (for the 3rd time) that our son is ready to come to Canada free of any illnesses.   I should mention that AT EVERY SINGLE one of the tests he's had so far he has been proven completely healthy (except for a cold) but they refuse to sign off his medical ...WTF?  So we find out today....yep gonna have to wait another 4 weeks for those results.  Are you freaking kidding me?  At this rate the EARLIEST we will travel will be February, assuming all goes well from that point on. Let's be realistic, NOTHING HAS EVER GONE SMOOTHLY OR QUICKLY FOR US in this process.


I am going to go indulge in something chocolately and try to calm down enough to function again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so sorry. Delays are just so hard to handle, they make you go crazy. Hopefully things get sorted out quicker than the estimated time lines!!

Melissa said...

Here's my suspicion: your son is so damn cute, they don't want to let him go. I say, buy your plane tickets for February and if they're not ready to turn him over, we'll all storm Ethiopia!

Thinking of you and praying that Little Bear will come home soon!

Stephanie said...

Thanks Miss, I am about ready to storm over there no doubt! Love and prayers are SO hugely appreciated.

Ranavan said...

WTF??? I am so sorry!!! This is so agonizing! I get it! Believe me I get it!!!

If we lived closer to each other we could indulge in chocolately stuff together!

Becky Avella said...

Oh man. I'm soooo sorry. The adoption journey is so painful! I agree with Melissa- He must just be so cute they don't want to let him go.

I'm praying, too.