Friday, July 25, 2008

Day Two

Had a great workout today. I actually completed 3.7 km!!! I am stunned. I did cycles of 1:3 for the first two kilometers, and then slowed down to 1:5 for the last bit. My body is definitely hurting, but its good pain! I feel really proud of myself. And it is amazing how much the excersize has helped me get out of my "adoption blues" cycle.

Push ups: 5-rest-7- rest-16!!!

Forgot to mention that my sweetie went running with me which I think really helped my motivation. He is so supportive of my efforts it was great time spent together.

Oh, and I cut my hair super short- I love it! Will post pictures soon.

1 comment:

Chad, Laura, Sara and Seth said...

Yes you may - I think the more people that we can all share our journeys with the better. Best of luck to you.

Laura