Thursday, October 30, 2008

4 Months on Sunday


Yep we've hit the 4 month mark. Assuming that I will have a 16 month wait, as so many other people have had, that means that I am 1/4 of the way through the wait! Not too bad I'm a think'in. I have to say the first two months were hard. I couldn't believe that we spent so long on all that paperwork and that we still had so far to go. Then after a while I just relaxed about the whole thing. It will take however long it takes, I get time to get ready financially, emotionally, and intellectually for having my life turned upside down by a child. I think the trick for me right now is to use my time wisely. Let's hope I am this reasonable when I hit the 10 month mark!

3 comments:

The Turgeon Expansion said...

You have a great positive attitude!! I hope you guys don't have to wait 16 months, but we waited over 15...BUT if you keep your attitude ++++, that will help you soooo much!!

Rhonda

Ranavan said...

Yaaaa to 4 months down :)

Chad, Laura, Sara and Seth said...

We are at exactly the same place - 4 months. We are hoping we are passed the halfway point, but I think that might be a little too optimistic. Let's hope the next 4 months flies by.

Laura