Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Trying to hold on...

As if this year hasn't been hard enough, I lost a good friend last night. She went to sleep and never woke up. That is not supposed to happen to a young woman in her 20's, especially one with a beautiful toddler that needs her love.

This is a year of loss and my heart is breaking again, my dear friend Daphne having passed away about 3 months ago. I am just trying to make it through the next three days...I'll be with family for the holidays and darn it- I want my MOMMY! 2008 has been a crappy year, I am realllllly hoping that 2009 is an improvement.

9 comments:

hazel said...

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. My thoughts are with you and her family.

Ranavan said...

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend.

Thinking her family and you too.

The Turgeon Expansion said...

I'm so sorry. It's never easy any time of the year to lose someone we love, but Christmas is really tough.

Hugs to you,
Rhonda

Mrs. Frugal said...

Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry for you loss.

Janice said...

I too am sorry for your loss. That is tragic news and although we don't know each other, I am thinking of you during this difficult time.

Ricki said...

I'm really sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.
You are in my thoughts and prayers,
Ricki

Becky Avella said...

My heart is breaking with you. I'm sorry 2008 has been so tough. I can totally relate to the "I want my mommy" feeling. I hope in the middle of your sadness, you are able to have a surprisingly good Christmas.

Colleen and JF Bertrand said...

What sad news! You are in my thoughts during this difficult time.
:o(

Chad, Laura, Sara and Seth said...

May you be surrounded by the love of your husband and family during the holidays. Laura