Wednesday, April 1, 2009

9 Months

Ok, so technically its about 3 days (July 5 DTC) until we hit 9 months waiting. I think that starting on the 5th I am calling myself one day pregnant. For some reason, in my wacky brain, looking forward to saying "I am one, two, three months pregnant" etc as time goes on just sounds better. A LOT better that "yes we are still waiting". I was checking out this website: www.cafepress.com and they have some awesome t-shirts that suit my mood right now. I am definitely going to order a couple of these!Here are some of my favs:








and for later on in the journey:


If you are having trouble reading the above pic it says "I look fabulous for someone who's 15 months pregnant!"

and whew! for when we are finally home. OK OK yes this ones sassy but I LOVE IT!

6 comments:

hazel said...

Happy 9 Months!!

These shirts are great. I've seen the first couple before but the others are new to me. And I ADORE that bib. You gotta have it.

Carolyn said...

Love those shirts- and the bib is SOO funny. 9 months behind you is great progress!

Carolyn

Becky Avella said...

These t-shirts cracked me up! I loved the bib! You are about to enter your fourth trimester my friend! That's quite an accomplishment! : ) I can't wait to celebrate with you when you reach the end!

I think you need to post some pictures of you wearing these shirts after you order them. : )

Sherri said...

LOL - those are hilarious!!!

James, Lana Lee, Surafel, and Elshadai said...

Hello,

I just added more pics to my blog and found your comment... and yes we do remember you and your husband!! We have ran into a few couples from that conference... I have added your blog to my favourites now!!

I too like the t-shirts!!

Have a good Easter!

Lana Lee Ferguson

K_I_T_ said...

Okay, funny shirts...love the 15months pregnant one! I am new to your blog, and am adopting as well. I look forward to following your blog. Its great to read about others going thru the same stuff as us......