Monday, April 13, 2009

Woohoo it's Ordered!

P90X- yep that's right. My hubby and I have decided to get in shape together! We ordered the P90X system and it should arrive next week. I can't wait!! In a family of models and body builders we are definitely the oddballs. My hubby and I have decided to step up to the plate and improve our health! I could give a rip about being a "big girl", I will never be a 2,4, or 6. But I could be healthier, and I don't like that my muscles that I used to have from playing tennis and volleyball are all gone :(. I can't wait for muscles to start peeking through, and I can do it all from home. I hate the gym! Hmmmm, what might I look like with muscles....



Nahhhhh....this gal is more my style!!!




Ohhhh yeahhhhhhh!

4 comments:

hazel said...

Go for it!!

Melissa said...

I'd love a home gym. But I'm more motivated in a class, and have been doing those the last few months. And I'm getting the muscles! It's one of the high points of my week to work out now! Have fun and feel great!

Sherri said...

Good for you - my mom uses P90X and loves it!
Cheers! Sherri

Becky Avella said...

That's so funny! I just ordered it, too! : ) We'll have to cheer each other on! I've been wanting it for so long and finally gave in. : )