Thursday, April 23, 2009

The End is Near

The end of my totally crazy "I have no life" schedule that is! Recently, in addition to my full time job (teaching) and part time job teaching belly dance I have also been preparing 2 belly dance performances, and rehearsing a play. EVERY night I have had some type of practice for the last three weeks! Thankfully the 2 dance performances are over! They were fabulous!!!! Look here in the future for some great photos of me and my ladies rockin' it! I have regular BD tonight, one play Friday, and one play Saturday. Spend Saturday night celebrating successful performances with my BD gals and Sunday is a day of rest!!! Whew, I get tired just thinking of it.

1 comment:

Ranavan said...

Whew! I am tired just reading about all the stuff you are doing...I need a holiday now ;)

Busy is good...keeps the mind off the *ahem* "other stuff" if ya know what I'm sayin'.