Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Family is Coming!


I can hardly wait! For the FIRST TIME EVER my family is coming to visit. I have lived in Canada for 7 years now and this is the first time they have ever come to see me. Of course all are coming at once so let's do the math... 2 (Bart and I) + 3(Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Rich) +4 (Mom,Dad, Niece, Nephew) =9 people and oh yeah---ONE BATHROOM! This should be fun ;)! My niece and nephew are so adorable, I can hardly wait for the "kiddie practice". Thanks to my little bro for letting me borrow the kids for a while.

Hayden is going on 4 and Cheyenne is just under 2. I can't wait to love on them. I am afraid that they will get tired of me pretty quick. I hope to get some great photos of the two kidlets as I have NONE! Its a long story as to why I don't have any pictures of the kids...but hopefully that will be fixed soon.

1 comment:

The Bipolar Diva said...

The one bathroom will make for great stories down the road. You're going to have a great time!