Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy Anniversary...

to us! Bart and I have been marrried 6 years today. This guy is my rock. When I was freaking out yesterday becasue YET MORE paperwork problems presented themselves he stayed cool. He fixed it, and drove the papers in to the agency personally so that they could be there on time to hopefully help for court Tuesday. Getting time off from the ARMY dudes isn't easy but he did it, and he did it for me and for our son. Is is any wonder I love this man!?!

Some other things I totally dig about my muchacho:

He dressed as close to Prince Charming as could be for our wedding. Cheesily I wanted the whole Cinderella feel and he tried to give it to me.

He loves to travel as much as I do (this is our trip to Sedona and the Grand Canyon)

He dislikes hockey as much as I do (so unCanadian I know)...but I loved watching him play rugby!


Bart adores children and is a favourite "uncle" to many!


He never complains about my HUGE burpy, smelly, farty, drooly love bucket-Kyah.



Oh yeah, and he's ALLLLLL mine! Happy Anniversary Bear.

2 comments:

Ranavan said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

And being a Canadian all my life - UGH! Hockey! Seriously??? Does it have to be for 8 months of the year...hockey should still not be going in May and June! Like November-December would be good enough!

Melissa said...

I'm so happy I got to be there when you guys were married. Happy Anniversary!!! (Ok, so I'm a little late.)