Monday, June 7, 2010

How am I feeling?

People keep asking me this at work. I want to say (and I think they expect) that I am thrilled, nervous etc. The truth is that right now I feel empty. I do NOT think we will pass court tomorrow -too many strikes against us in terms of paperwork issues that just never end.

So how do I feel? Like I just want tomorrow to be over so that we can move on to our REAL court date.

What a Negative Nellie I am huh? I am just tired I guess, tired of paperwork, tired of hustling to do my part when others can't be bothered to get their part done, tired, tired, tired. Most of all, I know that we have had it pretty easy relative to others in this process and I pray that we will not have any more challenges because I can't take it any more.

6 comments:

The Bipolar Diva said...

Oh the paperwork is such a night mare. Even after we had everything in place for our first adoption and went to court Ikept watching the door to make sure that it wouldn't open and someone would be there to take the baby back. SO nerve wracking!
You'll get through it. You're not being negative. It's a scary, emotional process. You're feeling the way that anyone in your situation would feel. But it WILL all come together!

Melissa said...

I'll pray for you that court goes well tomorrow. Some of us have to get lucky! Odds are, anyway. Peace be with you today and tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you guys!!

Ranavan said...

Oh you know I know the paperwork worries...and it is o.k. to feel how you are feeling when it involves your child!

Thinking of you,

Rana

P.S. my word verification is "forava" which is what your wee baby will be "forava" yours!

emily said...

thinking of you!!!

Dancin' Momma said...

It sucks that you are facing these obstacles, but hopefully they are just small hurdles in your journey to get your little one home!