Friday, January 28, 2011

Screw excited...crushed

Oh yeah, the Dr. signed off, tests came back clear. Imm. folks finally found the paperwork. BUT OH NO DON"T THINK WE ARE DONE...yes you guessed it, more testing!  So let's see, x-ray CLEAR, blood work CLEAR, horrible sputum test results that we waited 12 weeks for and just came back 2 weeks ago CLEAR.  So three tests, three CLEARS, Dr. signed it off (5 months all told so far, going for 6? just in medical all together we are now at almost 8 months total VISA wait)....but someone who sits in an office and has never seen Little Bear decides that he must be ill because he coughed (like twice while getting his exam-not my words-CAFAC's, the Dr.must have written it/ noted it)  and so we need more tests.    The agency is as shocked as I am.  

Once I recovered from my shocked/horrified/furious emotional tornado I was on the phone, the email, and everything trying to get a straight answer.  The vagueness that is imm. is staggering. 

I have sent out Big Bear for comfort food, and tampax.  Yes, I am so freaking freaked right now my husband volunteered to publicly buy my tampons just to get out of the house.

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ok....this is Big Bear talking! I am more than man enough to buy feminine items for my wife...

Allison said...

Soooo sorry you guys!!!! This totally sucks - no other words!

Love those men who are manly enough to buy feminine items for their wives - you guys rock (I have one too :-)
Allison

Carolyn said...

I wish I knew what to say. Of there is anything we can do- such as write letters or something- please let us know.

So sorry.


Carolyn

Unknown said...

I am so absolutely sorry. Some of these things seem insane to me.

Brendan and Mary said...

When it rains it pours...and you guys are just getting shit on. Excuse my language, but really! I am so so sorry. All I can is that I hope whatever they are looking at now gets done really quickly and you get the clear results very very soon.

Ramona said...

When do they start to realize these are children they are keeping apart form their fmailies? I don't get what CIC is trying to do- and why the secrecy from the parents?!

emily said...

This is so stupid! I'm so sorry you are going through this.

Ranavan said...

oh good god! i am sorry! this is awful and enough is enough!!!!

thinking of you momma bear and your wee beautiful little bear!

Ranavan said...

oh and good on you big bear for being secure enough in your manhood to buy the femine products your wife needs :)

Melissa said...

Obviously someone over there is not aware that the story is The THREE Bears.

Still praying for you daily at 8AM EST. (I have an Outlook reminder.)

Hugs!

~Missy