Thursday, January 27, 2011

To Get Excited or Not to Get Excited...

That is the question.  So the good news is Little Bear finally was ok'd by the Dr., the paperwork is signed off and sent on to the powers that be....after 5 months, 5 months of waiting in which EVERY SINGLE TEST HE WAS GIVEN PROVED THAT HE WAS HEALTHY AND YET THEY KEPT ORDERING MORE TESTS!!! (Not that I am bitter or anything).  Theoretically we can begin getting excited because that SHOULD be the last hurdle.  My faith in the process however is low for good reasons... as in how we were told (yesterday) that the results were sent but none of the "powers that be' seem to know where they are now.  Huh.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Let this be the end of all the crap that you have gone through!! I will get excited for you if you are to nervous!


Carolyn

Tammy said...

Well, that's good news...FINALL! I can't believe this took 5 months! I hope the call for the visa comes soon!

Tammy said...

Oops, I mean FINALLY.