Friday, February 18, 2011

Travel Time is Nigh!

We are approaching our flight date; flights are booked, hotels, rides to and from airports arranged, bags....no where near packed.  House, nowhere near clean-dog keeps shedding  on everything and if she drools on my floor one more time after I have JUST steam cleaned it there might be a new rug on that floor soon! 

Clearly I have some issues.  I think I am just so excited to just get on that plane and go that NOTHING is happening fast enough for me right now!   Big Bear is frantically trying to get ahead on his assignments. I have to give him credit, working full time, night classes, and getting ready to go on the adventure of a lifetime-he handles it amazingly well. 

Soon, soon, soon our Little Bear will be in our arms and this Mama Bear just couldn't be happier (despite all the dog hair).

6 comments:

CinnamonOpus said...

Yay so exciting! So much to do, and you can't hardly do anything from just being all OMG SO EXCITED! I remember it well. Enjoy it all, it's such a memorable part of the experience.

And soon, soon, soon... and now it is okay to say "soon" because it really is true!

Anonymous said...

So excited for you to meet your wee one!!! Soak it all up, it goes by so darn fast.

Melissa said...

Steph, I'm pretty certain you're nesting ;-D

Yay he's coming home!!!!!

Debbie said...

Those last few days waiting seems to go by soooooo darn slow. Soon, so very soon you will have your son in your arms and all the waiting will be over, and it is all worth it in the end.
Debbie.

hazel said...

OH.MY.GOD.

Just catching up and what great news to catch up to!!!

By now you have your beautiful son in your arms and I am SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!

I can't wait to see pictures of your family of three!

Ramona said...

It must be getting closer to your time coming back home! Can't wait to see you as a family TOGETHER!
Ramona