Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Waiting with Baited Breath

To all of my fellow "ladies in waiting" aka Moms on the adoption lists with CAFAC -all the best!!! Many people are eagerly waiting to hear if their name will be called to recieve a referral. I know there isn't a hope in H*&& that I will be called so I am just hoping and praying that this time is your time!!!! These are our labour pains...it will hurt, you will panic, the "cramps" will keep you up at night. Just don't forget to breathe: hee hee hoo hee hee hoo...

2 comments:

hazel said...

Oh yeah, breathing! That's what I'm forgetting :-)

Thanks for the shout out. I hope you don't have to wait as long as me - here's to the process speeding up for a change.

Sharla said...

I know. I can't believe that it is Friday and it's been so quiet on the referral front. I thought this week would be the "flood" of referrals for both agencies and was waiting and checking so often that my mouse tapping finger is getting sore but here we are at week's end with....not much news.