Friday, January 30, 2009

7 Months and Still Smiling




Hard to believe but this weekend marks the beginning of our 7th month of waiting. Laughable really when you consider that this journey began almost from the day that we were married 4 1/2 years ago. Still, I am convinced that God truly does have a plan for us and is one heckuva lot smarter than we are.

I think that I am going to be ok right up until month 12 which is July for us...and my summer break. As long as I am busy I am good... but I think the long summer months might drive me batty. I am already making MANY plans to keep myself distracted during that time frame. Maybe a summer get together with other adoptive moms?

3 comments:

Chad, Laura, Sara and Seth said...

Glad you are still smiling :) :) :) Congrats to 7 - we are at 7 too.

Laura

Sherri said...

Definately a get-together - my gosh - I live 10 mins away from you!!!!!!!!!!

The Turgeon Expansion said...

Keep up the awesome attitude! It'll take you a LONG way in this process!!