Tuesday, May 5, 2009

HItting Double Digits


Yeesh, the 10 month mark has arrived. Ten months ago I thought I wouldn't last 2 months and stay sane. Can't beleive we are this far into the wait. To celebrate this landmark I purchased a new adoption book. I had to abandon the reading for a while as I was just not able to do it without crying. I guess it's time to try again. I will be putting up any interesting tidbits on here, and of course the title of the book which escapes me at the moment. I think it is "Parenting Adopted Children" but not 100% sure.

How time flies...or not.

2 comments:

The Turgeon Expansion said...

Every month you get too, I would think, really, I made it another month. And you'll make it through all of the months you need to!!!

Celebrate, 10 is huge!

Just to warn, 10.5 was nasty for me...

Melissa said...

Hey, ten is a big one. Congrats!