Thursday, June 4, 2009

Double Anniversaries!



Yep, we hit the 11 month mark and our 5th Wedding Anniversary can you believe it? I love him more now than the day we married, which I didn't think was possible. I guess with all that we have been through together it has really helped us to appreciate each other. So, in the spirit of appreciation I decided to list 5 things I love about my DH:

1. He never complains about how messy I am even though he likes things neat.
2. He supports me in every new endeavor-and usually believes in me more than I do!
3. He reads Barbie stories in a Yoda voice to the little nieces in our life.
4. He is willing to workout with me every night and keeps me going even when I want to quit.
5. He is always kind to my friends and doesn't mind being the only guy in the group!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Happy Anniversaries!!! Hope that you can celebrate with each other- sounds like you have a great hubby!


Carolyn

The Turgeon Expansion said...

Happy Double Whammy Anniversary!!