Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Great Book Gift!



I found this book a few months ago and HAD to have it. Bart has always been my "Bear", and now we have "Little Bear" being added to our family. So, when I saw this book I just new it was perfect. The illustrations are sweet watercolours and the story of how the family came to be together is beautiful. Handles a lot of the adoption topics such as the fact that families don't all have to look alike to be a family very gracefully. On the last page it says, "I wished for you, and you are always and forever my wish come true". I want to paint this on Little Bear's bedroom wall with a little family of three bears...but I am not terribly creative so hopefully I can get some of my artsy friends to help out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Little bear will love his mommy reading him a story!

PS. Replied you back a long pm

hazel said...

What a great idea for the wall.

Ricki said...

I have this book too and it is one of my favourites. I cried the first time I read it.