Monday, May 17, 2010

Great Day!

So what makes a great day in my world? Well, lately I feel more like myself, all the weight I've lost is bringing back the face I recognize! See photos 1 and 2! Second thing that makes a great day is receiving official papers to sign accepting our referral-hooray for paperwork!!! One step closer Little Bear....we're coming for ya! (It gets rating in #2 slot because it is after all paperwork which is yucky in general but awesome today!)




The third great part to my day is this wonderful gift from my dear friend, and former university roomate, Jen. She sent me this sweet Memory book for adoptive families. It has a beautiful layout and focuses on our first year together as a family, his story- a built in lifebook essentially with bonus space for continuing his Canadian journey.



Finally, as if my life wasn't blessed enough today, I get to come home to beautiful weather and walk my dog here:



Life is GREAT!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good girl!! Life's good :)

Ranavan said...

Life is great!!! Amen friend!