Saturday, August 23, 2008

One More Step


Just received notice that our application for Permanent Residency for "baby unknown" is all set and ready to go. Now all we need is a referral to help us fill in those blanks.

In running news I did some "bruising" in my right Achilles so am switching to bike riding for my exercise for a couple of days just to play it safe. i also bought this new DVD that uses ballet movements for stretching and strengthening, I think I will add it to my repertoire- I need some grace in my life!

2 comments:

The Warren Family said...

is that ice cream your doggie is eating off that spoon??
What a big babay (-:

Stephanie said...

Yeah, that's icecream. We used to buy frosty paws for her, but now our local FF doesn't carry them anymore. So vanilla it is. She's such a big baby about her icecream.