Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Taking a Break

Running will have to wait for about two weeks while I let my leg heal up. Nothing major just some swelling from overexertion. I'm being a good girl and checking in with the Doc just to make sure.

The adoption front is quiet. We've mailed off all of our sponsorship documents, now we just wait. The CAFAC BBQ is coming up and DH and I are looking forward to getting to know the families and having some fun! We're bringing along a good friend who is looking to know more about our adoption community. Should be a lot of fun!

My first "sqwishes" have arrived!!! Thank you to Shannon and Dan http://12941kilometersofredtape.blogspot.com/, and Simona and her family. We love the fabric pieces and I cried at the wishes. Our child is going to be so blessed!

Take care everyone!

No comments: